A shabby chic bed &breakfast guest house serving English breakfast and located along North Marine Road in Scarborough
- A clean, cosy and confortable seaside base very close to the North Bay for exploring Scarborough and its regional atractions
- A Victorian townhouse with high ceilings, bay windows and good size bedrooms over three floors accessible by stairs
- Less than ten to fifteen minutes walk to the waterfront, city centre, Peasholm Park, Open Air Theatre, Alpamare Waterpark and Scarborough Castle
- Nearby golf course and theatres
- Non-smoking premise
- Backrooms with direct views of Scarborough Cricket grounds
- Free WIFI available
- Street parking coupons available for purchase by guests
- No alcohol allowed
- No facilities for pets and wheelchairs
"Good value for money.Friendly staff and clean room.One night was noisy as there was a hen party of 19 staying. If i stay again i will ask about this."
ian hewitt - 2018-03-20
"We enjoyed our stay at Arran hotel enormously. The accommodation and food excellent, Out hosts went out of their way to accommodate all our requirements. We would love to stay there another time."
Steve Dempsey - 2017-07-20