A shabby chic bed &breakfast guest house serving English breakfast and located along North Marine Road in Scarborough
- A clean, cosy and confortable seaside base very close to the North Bay for exploring Scarborough and its regional atractions
- A Victorian townhouse with high ceilings, bay windows and good size bedrooms over three floors accessible by stairs
- Less than ten to fifteen minutes walk to the waterfront, city centre, Peasholm Park, Open Air Theatre, Alpamare Waterpark and Scarborough Castle
- Nearby golf course and theatres
- Non-smoking premise
- Backrooms with direct views of Scarborough Cricket grounds
- Free WIFI available
- Street parking coupons available for purchase by guests
- No alcohol allowed
- No facilities for pets and wheelchairs
"As ever, a friendly, clean and comfortable place to stay in Scarborough, handy for North Bay facilities and town centre, plus a fine view of the cricket pitch."
Bruce Anderton - 2018-04-23
"Hi to all intending a short stay in Scarboroughmy wife and I recently stayed at the Arran Hotel B&B the room was clean warm and located in a quiet part of Scarborough. It is also located very close to all attractions, The breakfast was hot and tasty.We will be returning soon . "
john moses - 2018-04-23