A shabby chic bed &breakfast guest house serving English breakfast and located along North Marine Road in Scarborough
- A clean, cosy and confortable seaside base very close to the North Bay for exploring Scarborough and its regional atractions
- A Victorian townhouse with high ceilings, bay windows and good size bedrooms over three floors accessible by stairs
- Less than ten to fifteen minutes walk to the waterfront, city centre, Peasholm Park, Open Air Theatre, Alpamare Waterpark and Scarborough Castle
- Nearby golf course and theatres
- Non-smoking premise
- Backrooms with direct views of Scarborough Cricket grounds
- Free WIFI available
- Street parking coupons available for purchase by guests
- No alcohol allowed
- No facilities for pets and wheelchairs
"The Arran is great value for money, with excellent breakfasts. Brilliant for cricket lovers with a great view of the county cricket ground."
angelo c - 2018-07-09
"Loved my stay lovely room and lovely staff wound recermend too other people prity close too town and the north bay too first class"
Neil J - 2018-07-08