A shabby chic bed &breakfast guest house serving English breakfast and located along North Marine Road in Scarborough
- A clean, cosy and confortable seaside base very close to the North Bay for exploring Scarborough and its regional atractions
- A Victorian townhouse with high ceilings, bay windows and good size bedrooms over three floors accessible by stairs
- Less than ten to fifteen minutes walk to the waterfront, city centre, Peasholm Park, Open Air Theatre, Alpamare Waterpark and Scarborough Castle
- Cafes, eateries, restuarants and convenience shops closeby
- Nearby golf course and theatres
- Non-smoking premise
- Backrooms with direct views of Scarborough Cricket grounds
- Free WIFI available
- Street parking coupons available for purchase by guests
- No alcohol allowed
- No facilities for pets and wheelchairs
"Very enjoyable stay, cosy,clean,great breakfast.staff very pleasant and helpful.would gladly stay again. Thanks very much.RegardsGeoff and Margaret."
Geoff M - 2018-09-20
"Stayed 4 nights in early September.Only met one staff member during my stay, Tracy, who welcomed me on arrival and issued my parking pass. Plenty of room to park on the road outside the premises.Room was a single and although quite small was adequate for my needs. Washing facilities were provided in the room and the shared toilet and shower were just outside in the corridor.Breakfast was prepared by Tracy and was ready straight away, no waiting. Plenty of cereal, juice, tea or coffee and a full English.Didn't spend much time on the premises as I was out every day, however during the evening the place was nice and quiet and I slept very well.In my opinion, Arran could do with a bit of modernising here and there, but for the price I paid I can't complain, after all it's your basic seaside B+B, not the Savoy."
Michael C - 2018-09-10